This chicken is fantastic on its own or as part of a meal. Chicken thighs are really juicy and flavorful and can make your non-chicken eating child into a chicken eater, SERIOUSLY. They also cost on average $1.50 to $2.00 less per pound than chicken breasts. Taste better and cheaper and same nutritional value, pretty good deal! Be sure to make extra to have on hand for kids’ lunches and snacking. If I serve it for the main course at dinner, my family will eat almost all 3 pounds in one sitting! We named them super chicken thighs because they are super easy and super delicious and super to put into many different recipes!
Super Chicken Thighs
Prep time – 5 minutes
Cook time – 12 – 14 minutes
Servings – Depends on what you are doing with them
3 pounds of boneless, skinless chicken thighs
Salt and Pepper
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees
2. Line 2 cookie trays with parchment paper
3. Trim the fat off the chicken with poultry shears
4. Place chicken on trays
5. Generously sprinkle oregano, paprika, salt and pepper on chicken
6. Put into the oven to bake for about 12 – 14 minutes.
Serve or reserve for another time.