I just whipped up a batch of ham and egg cups for Matt’s breakfast for seriously the 100th time this year. He loves these things and I can see why, they are really fantastic and so easy to make. It is VERY helpful to use silicon muffin tin liners for this recipe. I bought them on amazon, but if you are in the mall you can find that at Sur la Table. If you don’t have them, you could try paper or just grease your muffin tin really well, but clean up might be kind of a drag, still worth it for though!
Ham and Egg Cups
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 10 – 12 minutes
Servings: 6 cups
• 6 medium thick slices of ham – look for a brand which is nitrate free and has minimal to no sugar
• 6 eggs
• Dried Oregano, Italian seasoning or Herb de Provence
1. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees
2. Place a silicon liner into large cup muffin tin.
3. Place one slice of ham in each cup.
4. Crack one egg over the ham.
5. Sprinkle with spice of choice.
6. Bake for 10 – 12 minutes.
So easy, so delicious.