Ginger Lime Green Beans
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 5 minutes
Servings: 4 – 6 servings for each pound of green beans
• 1 – 2 pounds of green beans, trimmed – I used the sheers to cut them instead of chopping the ends. It went MUCH faster.
• 1 tbsp. minced ginger (I hate mincing it from the root so buy it minced in a jar)
• ¼ cup cilantro, chopped (remember you can cut it with sheers)
• Dash of red pepper flakes
• 2 tbsp. lime juice
• 1 tbsp. garlic infused EVOO
• Salt and pepper to taste
• Slivered almonds (optional)
• 1 cup Golden cherry tomatoes, halved
1. In a large skillet, put EVOO in pan and heat.
2. Combined ginger, cilantro, red pepper, lime juice in a small bowl and whisk.
3. Add green beans and tomatoes to skillet
4. Pour marinade over green beans and tomatoes
5. Cook until beans are just changing colors – they should be crisp, maybe 3 minutes.
6. Add salt and pepper to taste and sprinkle with almonds.
7. Serve immediately or at room temperature.