You can use this salmon salad as an appetizer and place on top of cucumbers, serve as a lunch platter and scoop into endive leaves or place in a bowl as a salad. This is one of my favorite salmon recipes EVER!
Spicy Salmon Salad – Adapted from Paleo Comfort Foods
Prep Time: 10 – 15 minutes excluding cooking the salmon
Cook Time: None
Servings: 4 – 8 lunch size portions, or 30 appetizers.
• 1 – 2 pounds cooked salmon (I get wild salmon frozen at TJ or WF and then just bake in the oven with lemon juice)
• 2 – 3 tbsp. homemade mayo
• A squeeze of Sriracha
• 1/8 – 1/4 cup scallions
• 1/8 – ¼ cup cilantro
• 1 tbsp. sesame oil
• Salt and pepper to taste
• Sesame seeds to season and garnish
1. Place cooked salmon in medium bowl, make sure there are no bones or skin
2. Chop into small pieces with a fork
3. Add herbs, salt and pepper and sesame seeds
4. Add mayo, sesame oil and Sriracha
5. Mix together and add more or items depending on taste. I always need to tweak this recipe, so definitely taste it when cooking and make it ahead of time if possible.
It is best served cold.