In my house, if you put the word Pizza in the title of the recipe, it usually means my kids will love it. I recently made pizza chicken which literally disappeared, so I decided to make another easy version of a pizza variation. I needed dinner to be ready relatively quickly, so I decided to make the meatloaves in ramekins instead of in a loaf pan. This ramekin technique works really well too if some people in your house eat dairy (my kids) and others don’t (my husband and me). The meatloaf was super moist, veggie packed and egg-free.
Personal Pizza Meatloaves
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 15 – 20 minutes, depending on the size of your ramekin
Servings: 4 – 5
- 2 lbs. ground turkey
- 1 six oz. can tomato paste
- 3 carrots, shredded in the food processor
- 3 celery stalks, shredded in the food processor
- 1 tbsp. garlic infused olive oil
- 1 tbsp. coconut aminos
- 1 tbsp. balsamic vinegar
- 1 tbsp. Italian seasoning
- 1/8 cup of fresh chopped rosemary
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. ground black pepper
- 1/3 jar Raos Spaghetti Sauce (I like tomato basil)
- 3/4 cup shredded mozzarella cheese (optional)
- Pre-heat the oven to 375 degrees
- In a large bowl, combine ground turkey through pepper and mix well with your hands.
- Coat the ramekins with a little olive oil to prevent sticking. (I skipped this step and the ramekins were kind of a pain to clean up.)
- Place meat mixture into 8 small or 4 large sized ramekins. (I used 3 large and 3 small because that is what I had.)
- Place into the oven and bake for about 10 minutes.
- Remove from oven, add sauce and cheese if desired.
- Place back into the oven and bake for approximately 10 more minutes.
- Remove from oven and cut into one of the meatloaves to make sure it is cooked through.
- Let cool for a few minutes as they will be VERY HOT.
- Serve right in the ramekins to eat.