I usually serve green beans at holiday get togethers, but this asparagus is so easy and full of flavor, I branched out yesterday for our Thanksgiving meal. This dish can be a weeknight side dish and does not have to be reserved for company since it is that simple to prep. The picture does not do it justice for the flavor ….
Dijon Mustard Roasted Asparagus – Adapted from Primal Cravings
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
- 2 bunches of asparagus
- 2 – 3 tbsp. Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- ¼ – 1/3 cup Dijon Mustard
- 2 – 3 tbsp. horseradish
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Pre-heat the oven to 375 degrees
- Cut off the ends of the asparagus
- Place on cookie sheet lined with parchment paper
- Drizzle olive oil over asparagus
- Salt and pepper asparagus
- In a small bowl, combine the mustard and horseradish.
- Spread the mixture over the asparagus, coating it thoroughly.
- Roast for about 10 – 15 minutes, until soft, but not mushy.
- Serve immediately