Do you need a sparkling beverage that is not totally loaded with sugar, but is still sweet enough to appeal to non-paleo friends in your life? I made this drink for the catering gig I did in November. It was a huge hit. I borrowed the coolest drink dispenser from a friend, which is pictured above. Even if you have a traditional punch bowl, this drink still looks beautiful with the fresh cranberries floating in the bowl and tastes crisp, sweet and refreshing. If you want to spike it, go for it, but this was not THAT kind of event!
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: none
Servings: 35 – 40 six ounce servings
- four bottles of Martinelli’s Organic Sparkling Apple Cider
- one 2 liter bottle of plain seltzer
- one 64 ounce bottle of cranberry juice (unsweetened or with no added sugar)
- one bag fresh cranberries
- Combine all the liquid ingredients into a large punch bowl.
- Stir to mix, give it a quick taste to confirm sweetness.
- Add cranberries to liquid.
- Serve chilled.
This makes a lot of punch, so definitely cut the recipe in half if you don’t have a big crowd.