I am sorry I don’t have a picture of this, but I swear it looks just like real home-made whipped cream. Next time I make it, I will add to the post, I promise.
Whipped Coconut Milk
Prep Time: 5 – 7 minutes
Cook Time: None
Servings: 12 – 14 large dollops
- 2 cans of full fall coconut milk (you must use canned, not boxed)
- 1 – 2 tbsp. Pure Vanilla
- 1 – 2 tbsp. coconut sugar or 5 – 7 drops of liquid stevia
- BE PREPARED – You must thoroughly chill the coconut milk in the frig for 48 hours prior to making the cream. I have done it after 24 hours and it is kind of soupy!
- Empty the solidified contents of the coconut milk into a medium sized bowl.
- Discard the remaining liquid contents.
- With an electric mixer, beat the coconut milk on high until it thickens and forms peaks.
- Add vanilla and sweetener to your desired taste and blend again with the mixer.
- Serve immediately or place in frig to chill until it is dessert time.