This is my go to broccoli recipe since I started eating broccoli again this fall after a 2 year hiatus. Now that my digestion is better, it is amazing to cook cruciferous vegetables again without feeling the notorious side effects! I threw it in Matt’s lunch the other day and he loved it too. Zach is my only broccoli eater and he happily indulges. The other two boys, forget it. I can and do often eat a whole tray of this over the course of 24 hours.
Lemon Roasted Broccoli
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Servings: 3 – 4 side dish servings
- 2 bunches of broccoli (2 small/medium stems in each)
- 1/2 tbsp. lemon infused olive oil
- 1 1/2 tbsp. lemon juice
- generous sprinkle of salt
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Cut broccoli into small florets, removing much of the stem.
- Spread out evenly on a baking sheet covered with parchment paper.
- Drizzle olive oil and lemon juice over broccoli.
- Toss to coat and sprinkle with salt.
- Bake in the oven about 15 minutes until starting to brown.
Eat hot or cold, with a fork or fingers!