I made Thai Pork Meatballs the other night and had some leftover dipping sauce after the meatballs were finished. The sauce is so yummy, I decided to try it mixed in with a bag of shaved brussel sprouts from Trader Joes. Let’s just say it was a REALLY good decision. You could also try it on broccoli, but I think it is perfected matched for the shaved brussel sprouts!
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Servings: 2 – 3
- 1 package Trader Joe’s Shaved Brussel Sprouts
- 2 tbsp. balsamic vinegar
- 2 tbsp. coconut aminos
- 1/2 tbsp. sesame oil
- 1/2 tbsp. garlic infused olive oil
- 1 tsp. maple syrup (optional)
- 2 drops of sriracha
- 1/2 tbsp. sesame seeds
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Combine dressing ingredients in a small bowl or container and stir or shake to combine.
- Pour brussel sprouts into a medium sized bowl and pour 1/2 to 2/3 of the dressing on top of the sprouts and stir to combine. Add additional dressing as needed. Remember you can always add more, but once you have too much you are kind of stuck!
- Pour onto baking sheet and roast in the oven until brown.
- Garnish with additional sesame seeds.