I haven’t eaten cauliflower in years, seriously, because it has always just done a number on my digestion. Fortunately, after following a low FODMAP diet and working hard to repair my gut, I can finally eat it again! My oldest son was talking about Cheese fries from Shake Shack and they sounded so good that I needed to make my own kind of paleo treat, that wouldn’t leave me doubled over in pain and wracked with guilt besides. These tasty treats totally do the trick. They are SO EASY to make too!
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Servings: 2 – 3
- One head of cauliflower, organic if you can find it
- 1 tbsp. garlic infused olive oil
- 2 tbsp. nutritional yeast
- 1/2 tsp. salt (add more if desired)
- Pre-heat the oven to 400 degrees
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper
- Wash cauliflower and cut into small florets. (The smaller you cut the pieces, the faster they cook and the crispier they get – this is my preference!)
- Place cauliflower on the baking sheet and drizzle with olive oil.
- Sprinkle nutritional yeast and salt on top and mix well to ensure the cauliflower is well coated.
- Bake in the oven for about 15 minutes or until as crispy as you desire.
- Serve immediately or eat it off the tray with your fingers like I do!